Sunday, August 19, 2012

bests




The familias came into town this weekend, and I got to see my little brother for the first time since May! He has been in Haiti this summer interning with Mission of Hope. It has been awesome hearing stories, laughing, and spending quality time together with the fam! Friday night we had a belated birthday dinner for my madre at here and had some froyo for dessert!



 I am so thankful for :
    1. siblings that pursue a relationship with the Lord
    2. siblings that are best friends
    3. a family that loves to LAUGH.
 I was also able to recharge Thursday evening by finishing my door project while listening to them. It has one of my fav quotes/aha-moments from Kisses from Katie about the way we should live life when we are transformed by the gospel. I am so thankful for books that give me awesome pictures for life! Being able to recharge was much needed and a sweet way to go into a great weekend with the fam...




Saturday morning we hung out at the Bentonville Farmer's Market... and maybe might have made a pit-stop at Crepes Paulette! We recommend: the classic, the blueberries/banana, & the strawberry/nutella crepes :)
Andrew is now moved in & set for his Junior year at the University of Arkansas! Elaine & Chrissy start their junior & 8th grade years tomorrow morning. This weekend was a perfect start to all of our next years... who knows what adventures will come for all of us this year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment