Sunday, July 29, 2012

b-ville it is then


packing has got to be my least favorite part of moving... a close second comes the unorganized chaos of unpacking. my parents and one of my little sisters, Chrissy, were ROCKSTARS this weekend! my dad drove the moving truck all the way from the DF-dub being chased by a crazy storm... AND the check engine light came on as he was crossing from texas into oklahoma! They helped me unpack which proved to test all of our nerves. we ate awesome sandwhiches at the press room in b-ville & the green submarine in fay-town.


pics from the apartment: my fav calendar cut & framed (calendar by kris10's creations), flowers my mom picked up for me from the b-ville farmer's market (we also stuffed our faces with crepes from here!!!), fresh-to-death cabinet nobs, & a little reminder in the living room (be still & know He is God). It's all coming together rather nicely... and I can't wait until I can finally say I'M DIZONE!!! already loving exploring b-ville... I'll update more about it later!

ps there's a new Whole30 (I started today ahh) page. check it yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment