Sunday, July 15, 2012

dallas lately

This past week we took 24 junior high kids from Watermark to Rochester Park in South Dallas to love on some kiddos! It was so cool to see how God brought more and more kids each day even though the neighborhood was an older peeps neighborhood... the last day a bus pulled up from a daycare with at least 20 littles!!

 I am so proud of the way our jr high kids loved, worshiped, and partied this past week! karaoke was epic the last night!
 Girls Afternoon Out with the (blonde) sister and the madre at Taste of Dallas & Downtown Dallas Farmer's Market was bombDOTcom

In other news, I found out my apartment will be ready to move in July 27th.... a whole 2 days before I start the new job! (insert crazy here) I am thankful that it'll be ready BEFORE I start @ Fellowship, but my stomach does a few flips when I start to think about that quick turn around. PEOPLE.... I MOVE IN 12 (count 'em) DAYS!!! what the nut?!

So excited/nervous for this new adventure... but @ the same time I've got a LOT to do before then:

last week of South Dallas
laundry
pack
hang with the name twin (Allison Berry)
eat here, here, AND HERE!
not to mention spend some QT at The Pearl Cup!

I'll be sure to keep y'all posted on how this checklist dwindles down, or gets added to! peace out girl scouts.. off to the last week of South Dallas!

No comments:

Post a Comment