Thursday, November 8, 2012

one week people

1. in exactly ONE WEEK I'll be on a plane headed for Haiti with my familias! It's crazy how time flies. I feel like it was just yesterday that we decided to go on this trip and now it's HERE!! so much to do between now and then and time is obviously limited... so ready to be on that plane :)

2. there is a new person in my family's life brought to us through my brother. her name is tiffany, and she is so fun sassy great! she came to visit andrew this past weekend in arkansas. we went thrifting, had stare-downs with art, explored crystal bridges, and stuffed our faces at chili's... overall I'd say it was a pretty successful weekend. excited to get to know her heart better :)





 
3. I've been planning our new spring break Dallas trip for SB'13. budgeting, check. vans, check. lodging, check. parent meeting, almost check. sign ups, not check. you never know how much planning goes into a trip until you actually plan it. (insert craziness overload here)
 
4. this is one of my favorite times of the year. the holiday season is just so FULL. the colors, the slight chill, the occasional snow fall, the chai teas... ah it makes my heart so happy. even the trees yell out their love for this season!

5. have i mentioned that in 7 DAYS I will be on my way to haiti for the best trip ever?! (heart be still)


No comments:

Post a Comment