Saturday, October 6, 2012

overdue updates

so... a lot has happened in the past month or so since I've updated this thing. I won't bore you with the details, but here are a couple highlights :)
THE julie hall's bday was a few weeks ago and we reunited the OOC in Little Rock for a celebration... much needed!

today I got to see jenni austell and her new little baby girl, KJ! so blessed by this one and hate that she lives so far away... need to hug her neck more often

 
so there are also a couple new things to look forward to in October: 1. Maura Johnson becomes Maura Griesse, 2. BOTH Julie & Shana are coming to the forementioned wedding, 3. chillax day with Shana Boyd in B-ville, & 4. name twinners (Allison Berry) comes to Bville!!!
 
Also, just from here on in there are some things that will going on: a) cooking at least one new recipe per week, b) training for 26.2 ahhh, c) countdown to Haiti familias trip = 40 days & d) I'm going to try to update this thing at least once a week :)

stay tuned... and I promise this next month I'll be way better about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment