Monday, June 18, 2012

weekend fun

So this weekend was full of re-energizing...
It started with my all time fav chicken salad

Friday night there was a really fun event at the Nasher Sculpture Center in Dallas.
There was a concert (People on Vacation),

and movie (500 Days of Summer) on the lawn

Saturday was full of Third Monday Trade Days in McKinney, where I got a knockyoursocksoff door and window frame


I see sanding/painting in my future!!
The fam go the BEST Father's Day present ever in the form of a phone call from my brother who is interning in Haiti with Mission of Hope this summer! Blessedmyheart!!
All in all, it was the prefect weekend, and I feel so energized for this next week... bring it on!!

PS feel free to leave comments when you visit the page :D i don't bite, promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment