Thursday, June 14, 2012

trusting

so as of right now I am finishing my second to last week (in the office) at Watermark Community Church. I've been interning with them this past year, and I am so grateful for all the things I've learned here! It has been an amazing year of making mistakes, learning the ministry world, getting to know myself, trusting the Lord, and adventures :) I'm about to head into an insane busy season with Watermark's junior high (wake) south dallas trips. We get to do Bible camp with some of the neighborhood kids in south dallas and then in the afternoon help demo/renovate apartments there! I also get to spend the first week in July with my new team (FSM) and some crazy kids in Colorado!!

SO right after all of this stuff I move back to the great state of Arkansas to start a new chapter... with Fellowship Student Ministries! I'm excited PUMPED for this new chapter and all that it brings! to the challenges of living in a new city (B-ville), working with a new team, making friends (check yes or no), and learning the ropes of a new job I say... BRING IT ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment